- What is the cost of spectrum Internet after 12 months?
- How can I get spectrum to lower my bill?
- Does spectrum have deals for existing customers?
- What channels are included in basic cable?
- Does spectrum offer senior discount?
- How do I downgrade my spectrum service?
- How can I get free basic cable?
- What does Spectrum basic cable include?
- What channels do you get with Spectrum basic package?
- How much is basic cable from Spectrum?
What is the cost of spectrum Internet after 12 months?
Spectrum Internet Prices and PackagesPlansPricing1.
Internet$49.99/mo for the first 12 months2.
Internet + Phone$59.99/mo for 12 months + $9.99/mo for 12 months3.
TV Select +Internetfrom $89.99/mo for 12 months.
How can I get spectrum to lower my bill?
Call Spectrum support at 1-844-287-8405. … Press 2 for billing.Tell the live rep you’d like to speak to retentions because you’re unhappy with the price hike. … Tell retentions the same thing: that you’re displeased that your bill has gone up. … Explain you’re eligible for another provider.More items…•
Does spectrum have deals for existing customers?
Get Spectrum Discounts on Internet, TV, and Phone Already a Spectrum customer? No problem. Call 1-855-855-4578 today to see how much you can save with Spectrum deals for existing customers.
What channels are included in basic cable?
You’ll get 140+ channels, and those channels include the following:BBC America.Cartoon Network.CBS.CNBC.CNN.Comedy Central.C-SPAN.Disney Channel.More items…•
Does spectrum offer senior discount?
Charter Spectrum is one of the few internet providers offering a discount to seniors. The Spectrum Internet Assist program is available to any household in which at least one person is a member of the Supplemental Security Income (SSI) program and is over the age of 65.
How do I downgrade my spectrum service?
The most direct phone number to reach this department is 1-855-757-7328. You’ll be greeted by a standard “robot menu.” While the menu won’t give you the actual name of the department, you can reach retention by choosing the option to downgrade or cancel your service.
How can I get free basic cable?
1. Get free Basic Cable TV with an HDTV antenna. There is a thing called Broadcast Digital TV that apparently most people are unaware of. According to the Disablemycable.com, you can receive signals for the major networks such as NBC, FOX, and ABC, as well as PBS and local stations for free with a Hi-Def antenna.
What does Spectrum basic cable include?
Basic channels on Spectrum include your local networks — ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC — as well as other public access or government channels, including C-SPAN, the CW, HSN, MeTV, PBC and QVC.
What channels do you get with Spectrum basic package?
With the most HD channels on the market, Spectrum has three great TV packages to choose from. The most basic package, TV Select, offers family favorites like HGTV, ESPN, and the Disney Channel. And the mid-range package, TV Silver, comes with premium-channel favorites like HBO® and SHOWTIME®.
How much is basic cable from Spectrum?
Spectrum TV Select: Price is $44.99/mo. Yr 1.; Spectrum TV Silver: Price is $69.99/mo. Yr 1.; Spectrum TV Gold: Price is $89.99/mo.